Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Etherreal Window Font

From: "Danny Ng HC" <dannyng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:10:56 +0800
Hi

I have Ethereal installed on a Windows 2000 with set LCD resolution of 1024
by 768. The LCD can have a maximum capable resolution of 1400 by 1050.

Ethereal works fine except that the Window Font used for Menu bar, Menu
Dropdowns, Buttons, Table heading, Status Bar, Tool Tip text, etc. is small
(smaller than any other concurrent opened Window application) and need
educated guessing what is displayed.  The font size within middle and bottom
panes can be set with Menu-item Edit Preferences.  This pecularity does not
appear in other Windows 2000 with LCD maximum capable resolution of 1024 by
768.

Can you advise how to set this Ethereal Window Font size to be the same as
any other Window application?  Please revert.
Regards,

Danny