Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] One feature I'd *LOVE* to see in Ethereal: TCP bounce diagr

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:45:20 -0700
Hansang Bae wrote:

Thank you. I already knew about the tcp analysis option. Quite useful
I might add. I was talking about seeing the info w/in the bounce diagram.

I.e., a diagram like

	http://www.networkchemistry.com/products/packetyzer/images/ss_tcp_trace.gif

?

The VoIP code draws something like a bounce diagram; perhaps that code could be generalized, with the VoIP code and the TCP code (and possibly other tap listeners) using it?