Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problems transfering Clear Text files over a WAN LINK

From: Ricardo Garcia Torres <ragarcia.torres@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:23:25 -0600
Hey There,
I was wondering if any of you would help me out here. I'm having a hard time trying to transfer text files over my WAN link. I have several other sites where I have no problems with this.

I'm able to transfer these files in one direction (let's say site A to site B) but when I try to transfer these files in the opposite direction (from B to A), after that it just stalls and do nothing for a few seconds, then I got various error messages everytime I try to copy the files. Either the network is no longer available or the path is too long or something like that.

I have tried everything I can possible think of and I got stuck here.
I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with some windows server policy or restriction somewhere.

I got a capture with wireshark and the only thing I can see is packets received out of order, packets lost and retransmissions to packets that were properly received.

I'm going insane, that's why I'm sending this thread to see if someone here have had the same problem and suggest a fix. I'm attaching the pcap file but I'm not sure if you will be able to see it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ricardo García