Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Save a copy of an IO graph?

From: "Feeny, Michael \(GPCT-CAI\)" <michael_feeny@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:45:18 -0400
Hello,

I actually submitted a "bugreport / enhancement request" to Wireshark
last week, to add the capability to export an I/O Graph to csv.

So now there are 2 of us asking.  Is that a quorum??  :-)

Anyway, this would be a very useful feature for me - I spend a lot of
time creating "bandwidth utilization" charts, as I analyze production
and pre-production applications.

Thx,
Michael

Michael Feeny
CAI - Core Applications & Integration
AIM - Application Infrastructure Management
Merrill Lynch
Office: 609-274-2761
Mobile:  484-995-1745
AOL IM: feenyman99