Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Save a copy of an IO graph?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:30:27 -0700
Jake Peavy wrote:

Is there any way to save a copy of an IO graph I created from my capture? I can't see a way to do it and Googling didn't turn up anything promising,

There's a reason for that, which is that...

but it seems like it should be possible.

...it would probably be possible to have code in Wireshark to support that, but there currently isn't such code.

What format do you want it saved in?  Raw data?  PDF?  Some bit-map format?