Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal

From: "Gersht Gal" <galg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:16:16 +0200

Hello.

I'm looking for a powerful network analyzer.

I downloaded the Ethereal and it seems to be a perfect solution for me.

Though I have some question –

1. I didn't see any reference for prices or rates at your site?   Is it freeware?

2. I'd like to interface the Ethereal with my application by source code or API and activate its functionality. Is it possible?

3. Can the Ethereal run at the server side?

Thanks and regards,

Gal Gersht

Elbit Systems Ltd.

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or commercial confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.