Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] UDP Packets everywhere

From: "Visser, Martin" <martin.visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:34:20 +1000
Paul,

Just wondering if you managed to sort out your multicast issue?

Martin

Martin Visser, CISSP
Network and Security Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes
 NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visser@xxxxxx

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.