Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] cannot load /etc/diameter/dictionary.xml

Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:47:38 +0200
Hi,

I’m using ethereal to observe my diameter flow on a SuSE 9.2 Linux computer.  When ethereal captures a diameter message, it reports two errors:

XMLStub: Unable to open module libxml2.so
Diameter: Using static dictionary! (Unable to use XML)

But both libxml2.so and libxml.so are installed.
Ethereal seems cannot to read /etc/diameter/dictionary.xml correctly and uses an internal static dictionary, which I cannot manipulate. Can someone tell me, how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Shenny