Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Questions

From: "Sungchan Choi" <csc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:26:10 +0900

Hello,

 My name is Sungchan Choi from Korea.

 Thanks for providing the free ethereal software. Its very useful in developing protocol analysis tool and I have a question regarding your business model. You supply your product for free, then from what you get profit? Although my question is not belong to any technical category, I am somewhat curious.

Best Regards,

Sungchan Choi.