Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: Daniel Smith <Daniel.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:12:44 +0100
Dear Sir/Madam

I am using the latest version of ethereal.  I am trying to use it to find out where a virus is coming from can you tell me of any types of packets that viruses come in.

regards

Daniel Smith
****************** Yes Telecom's e-mail disclaimer ********************

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only
and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.