Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Second level menu items not accessible

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:54:08 -0400
If the libraries are a problem, then Process Explorer can show which
DLLs are being loaded and from what path.
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

Alternatively, FileMon from the same company can show every file being
accessed, which would point out if there are any problems with
unexpected locations on the load path.

If the file shows nothing and you suspect registry instead, try RegMon
(again from sysinternals)

Hope it helps,
   Alex.
P.s. I am not working for Sysinternals, I just love their tools. :-)