Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Jitter Measurement

From: John Graves <jhgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:12:39 -0400
Looking at the numbers for packets included in the RTP stream analysis, it is not clear to me how jitter is measured. Can someone point me to an explanation of this or explain how it is determined?

--
John Graves

Dynamic Devices Inc.
781-245-9100

Your source for Security, Wireless LANS & Wide Area Networking for converged Data, Voice and Video