Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] non root users of ethereal under fedora core 3?

From: "Uwe E. Bilger" <uwelists@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:24:18 +0200
Hello,

to my knowledge, it is not possible to run Ethereal under Fedora Core
3 under another user but root.

Or has anyone else on the list found a way to make it work for a user
other than root?

Please do only respond if you got it to work that a non-root user can
run Ethereal under FC3 Linux.

Regards,

Uwe