Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IOstats ethernet multicast graphing

From: frank rizzo <seclists1876@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
I am using ethereal to look at a proprietary multicast
network.  I would like to use IOStats to create graphs
to show top talkers on the wire -- there is no
dissector for this protocol.  I understand what
filters to use to choose my sources, but what field
would I use to show me both the peak throughput on the
lan as well as the data counts?

Thank-you,

-wP