Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] No more suid?

From: "John J. LeMay Jr." <jlemay@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:03:48 -0400
Looks like this is a gtk+ thing, but I'm no developer and I can't imagine I'm
the only one here that used to chmod 4755 after installing Ethereal so that I
could run it as a normal user.

Does anyone have a workaround simple enough for someone like me to use? I
really don't want to su everytime I want to sniff a bit.

thanks!

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.