Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Dissector Question (newbie)

From: "Fischer, Michael" <Michael_Fischer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:09:12 -0700
I am running the latest version of Ethereal (just updated to 0.8.20) and
have a relatively simple question.  I am trying to watch iSCSI traffic but
it is always detected as Gryphon packets.  If I disable Gryphon under
protocols it detects the iSCSI SCSI commands but says that the rest is
standard TCP traffic.  Another system with a similar configuration displays
the SCSI commands as well as the login commands.

I am pretty sure that I am doing something completely stupid not to see it
correctly so hope that someone can take the second to tell me what step I am
missing.

Thanks.

Michael Fischer