Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] timing resolution, Linux Redhat 7.1

From: Dave Erickson <derickson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:51:07 -0700
The timing resolution I'm seeing running Ethereal 8.18
on Redhat 7.1 is 1/100 sec.  The same version of Ethereal
running on Win2k or on NetBSD gives results to usec.

Is this a Redhat 7.1 kernel issue?  I'd like to understand
what the problem is as well as whether it is fixable by
rebuilding the kernel (or Ethereal using a different set of
libraries).

-Dave Erickson