Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Resend: Another new feature for Ethereal.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:57:00 -0700

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 3:15 PM, Greg Morris wrote:

The attached files are of the current CVS on 8-6-03. I have built and tested on Windows platforms with GTK 1.3.

Unfortunately, it doesn't build on Mac OS X, and probably won't build on a number of other UNIX-flavored OSes, as they lack "itoa()" and "ltoa()". Use "sprintf()", instead.

Also, you might want to show TCP port numbers as unsigned decimal rather than hex.

In addition:

we use "strstr()" in several dissectors, so it can be used elsewhere - see if that can be used instead of "stringfind()";

you should probably use various enum and #define values rather than raw numerical values when checking "pi.src.type", "pi.ipproto", and "pi.ptype";

	"c_char" and "i" are unused in "show_proto_selection()";

	you should include <string.h> to declare "strcat()", "strlen()", etc..