Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] W32 plugin interface

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:49:01 -0700
On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 2:26 PM, Matthijs Melchior wrote:

That file was not part of the source release, ethereal-0.9.14.tar.bz2,

It wasn't in the EXTRA_DIST list in plugins/Makefile.am, so it didn't make it into the source tarball; I just now checked in a change to add it to EXTRA_DIST.

And Xepan_plugins.c can be scheduled for deletion from CVS...

I've already deleted it (and added Xass-list).