Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ISUP patch

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:07:17 -0700

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 2:06 PM, Anders Broman wrote:

Hi,
I took a look at this as I was intersted to see if there was bug in the ISUP
dissector, but it
turns out that it's the M2UA dissector that trows the message out as it
'can't' understand
parameter tag 14 ( 0xoe ).
Faulty application or ....

...incorrect preference settings?

Michael Lum responded to me saying

How did you have the MTP3 preferences set?

It should be ANSI for the file that was attached.
Frame 5 should be an RLC message.