Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] GTK+ 1.3 errors

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:01:55 +0200
The problem lies in Ethereal defining an own GtkCList (for performance
reasons). The problem you mention is common to MinGW and cygwin. Get rid of
the gtkclist stuff in the gtk subdirectory (.c .h and also edit Makefiles).
Remove object files in the gtk subdir, and rebuild.

See also README.win32

Regards,

Olivier