Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Wish list item 35

From: "Michael Lum" <mlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:55 -0700
I have implemented item 35, Saving disabled protocols, as follows:

Modified:

Save file in preferences directory is called 'disabled_protos'.

gtk/main.c
	Loads the disabled list from file
	Sets the disabled protocols

gtk/proto_dlg.c
	Added a Save button and callback routine
	Save callback routine 'applies' the changes and then saves the
	disabled list to file.

disabled_protos.h
disabled_protos.c
	save to file function
	read from file function
	set disabled protocols function

Makefile.am
	Added disabled_protos.h disabled_protos.c in the ethereal_SOURCES
	target.

Makefile.nmake
	Added disabled_protos.obj in the ethereal_OBJECTS target.

I have this built and testing against 0.9.14 on a SPARC machine.

I checked out the source from CVS but can't get it passed the autogen.
The machine doesn't have a new enough version of m4, which would probably
be the first among many problems.

I don't have the time to download, install, etc.

If anyone wants to build this I can send it to them.

--
Michael Lum                          Architect
4600 Jacombs Road               (604) 276-0055

Telos Technology
Winner of the 2003 GSM Association Award
for Technology Innovation
Best Infrastructure