Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] plugins/Makefile.nmake

From: Loïc Minier <lool+ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:52:35 +0200
      Morning list,

 I am building ethereal with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2003 with GLIB
 2.0 and "gtk-dev-2.2.2" which I set to version 2.0 in config.nmake
 because of its directory naming scheme.
   In plugins/Makefile.nmake:
    Xplugin_api.c: xyzzy plugin_gen.py plugin_api.c

   and :
    xyzzy: plugin_api_list.c
        gcc -aux-info xyzzy -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I$(GLIB_DIR) -I.. \
           -c plugin_api_list.c

   This doesn't compile here, and seems more like debug stuff to me, I
 changed this to:
    Xplugin_api.c: plugin_gen.py plugin_api.c

   Am I right in assuming this was indeed debug stuff, or am I building
 ethereal incorrectly? In the second case, I'd appreciate some light on
 the gcc version used, its origin, and the content of the
 "c:\program�file\common�files\gnu" dir defined in config.nmake.

--
Lo�c Minier <lool@xxxxxxxx>