Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] How can I register explicit GIOP Dissectors?

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:02:16 +0200 (MEST)
Thanks to all of you!

I will give the changes a try during these next days.

Another issue came up, which probably is already solved under Unix:
get_CDR_long_long
get_CDR_ulong_long

are neither implemented (only declared) and they are also missing in the
exported function table.
It's not urgent as I can work around this (by implementing them inside my
plugin),
but I think, requests for this will come in the future now that 64 bit is
coming more often!

Kind regards,

Jens Nissen

2. GMX ProMail - Platz 2 und Preis-Qualit�tssieger!