Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Portable Wireshark Settings

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 03:40:44 +0200
On 8/12/07, Misc <misc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
> Not yet, but this will be minority. And with being able to bring all
> one's personal soft on a usb stick, you can in fact have multi-user
> computers where everyone is just using their own portable soft from
> their USB sticks. So portable software can be very important in
> multi-user environment as well :)

So... grab my USB stick, take an airplane, take a cab, plug my usb
stick in the computer and use the application... I prefer SSH ... and
stay whare I am kilometers away from the multiuser system...

-- Marshall McLuhan

Propertarianism joined to capitalist vigor destroyed meaningful
commercial competition, but when it came to making good software,
anarchism won.
-- Eben Moglen