Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to get Average RTT

From: "Greg Helps" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:03:12 +0930

Not sure if this fits what you are trying to do, but have you tried
Statistics -> IO Graphs
Then set Units to Advanced. Select "AVG(*)" as the Calc method. Enter
tcp.analysis.ack_rtt
You can apply a filter in the appropriate location as well.
Note that you will need "Analyze TCP sequence numbers" activated in TCP
protocol options in Wireshark preferences for this to work.

Cheers
Greg