Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to get Average RTT

From: Marc Glenn <mjamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:46:20 +0800
Hello everyone,

     I am trying to get the average Round Trip Time of the packets that will be sniffed by wireshark.
     Is there an alternative way to do it instead of looking on each of the packets timestamp and subtracting the time it sent from the time the acknowledgement is received??

     I tried viewing the Round Trip Time Graph ins Statistics->TCP Stream Graph->Round Trip Time Graph but I was not able to get an exact value for the average Round Trip Time.

     Can this be done using wireshark??

Thanks,
Marc Glenn Jamon