Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a new dissector - beginners guide

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:00:04 +0200
On 21 August 2014 21:41, Jeff Morriss wrote:

> For the short term, I'd suggest doing:
>
> git stash
> git review [-f]
> git stash pop
>
> There might be a better answer longer term--maybe one of the guys who
> actually uses Windows has practical suggestion.

It works! Thanks.

Is that a problem with "git review"?
I thought, with "git add <file>" I am saying: "look only on this files"
and ignore all others.

It's a bit unpractical when someone is working on another dissector.

What is the best way to share samples for my dissector, in the wireshark
wiki? Should I create a site for this protocol, although it's only in
review?