Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a new dissector - beginners guide

From: Michal Orynicz <michal.orynicz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:46:28 +0200
Hi,
the best line of doing this would be going to https://code.wireshark.org/review/, registering there and then pushing Your change to https://code.wireshark.org/review/wireshark . This way the changes will go through review in gerrit, and no matter how bad or how good Your code is, it will stay there until it is decided to be ready and safe to be incorporated to the main branch :)