Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Flow Graph without information about packets

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:47:38 +0100
Hello,

After having coded a dissector plugin (thx to Anders for the help), I am
looking for a way to have the "Flow Graph" populated automaticaly.

Unfortunately I did not find any info on it. Perhaps it is done with the
info dissected from the dissector... I dont know.

The weird thing is that I already saw the Flow Graph populated with my
protocol information without doing anything more in the dissector (but
it happens only very few times, like 1 time on 20 or more tries).

Any hints are welcome.

Regards,
Xavier OURCIERE.
France Telecom R&D