Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Flow Graph without information about packets

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:01:17 +0100
I just noticed that when I show the Flow Graph there are no information at all.

The only way to have the information of my protocol showed in the Flow Graph, is to do "Telephony -> VoIP-Calls" then showing the Flow Graph.

I am pretty sure that I miss something in my dissector but I cannot say what.

Xavier.