Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] regarding GSM MAP

From: a h <ah.kode@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:02:29 +0530
Hi all
I have written an application for decoding of SMS that parses the tcap data and then sends forward the parsed data to map part module.
Nw the problem is that i'm tracing this way in map (dummyMap.asn provided by wireshark):
Component
       -> invoke
            -> invoke id = -43
                 -> operation code : local value =46

nw i need that corresponding to this opCode there is forwardSM which consist
sm-RP-DA
sm-RP-OA
sm-RP-UI
I cant able to get this though above can be get thru structures containing structures.....
but its not relate somewhere in code with opCode. its something seems like MACRO's in Asn. i have lil knowledge of asn.

I dont know how do i go for particular opCode value to the corresponding MACRO.
I'm using asn1c compiler by Objective System Inc.
I will be very thankful to u for ur response. its urgent, if possible can send me sum sample code that helps me...Plz :)

Thnx & best regds
ah