Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Couldn't load plugin configuration incorrect

From: "BARILLY YANN" <Yann.Barilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:41:28 +0100
Hi,

I have made a plugin that works fine on my own computer (WinXP,
MSVC2008EE)
and the full installer works fine too when my files are in
/epan/dissectors.

Is it normal tha my configuration is different than the one in the
README.plugins ?

"
3.2 Changes to plugins/Makefile.nmake
[...]
Then add a copy command to the install-plugins rule:

->	xcopy ".\plugins\xxx\xxx.dll" $(INSTALL_DIR)\plugins\$(VERSION)
/d
	if exist Custom.nmake $(MAKE) /$(MAKEFLAGS) -f Custom.nmake
install-plugins

3.3 Changes to the top level Makefile.nmake

-> Data not present here but in plugins/Makefile.nmake
-> Nothing to change here
"

When I put my .dll on another computer, I have :
"Couldn't load module C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.0.6\xxx.dll:
this application couldn't start because the configuration of the
application is incorrect."

Is it due to my code that might be incorrect ?

I've followed
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200702/msg00252.html
.dll.manifest added and vcredist_x86.exe installed
And http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/CommonProblems

If you have an idea

Reguards,

Yann