Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug 2066: GtkCombo: Conversion Status

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:04:16 +0100

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Bill Meier
Skickat: den 29 januari 2008 18:25
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug 2066: GtkCombo: Conversion Status

Bill Meier wrote:
> Hold the press !!
>
> There's been an update on the GTK bug report that indicates the bug has
> been fixed in the "freshly released" GTK 2.12.6.
>
> I'll check into it.
>
> Bill
>
> ---
> This problem isn't reproducible in the freshly released GTK+ 2.12.6.
Windows
> binaries at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.12/
>
> My guess is that the problem was caused by bug #506769 .
>
> *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 506769 ***

Er: That was "Stop the press" ....

In any case: I've built and tested Windows Wireshark with GTK+ 2.12.6;
The GtkCombo related crash is indeed fixed.

So: I' appreciate it if someone downloads the new Gtk+ 2.12.6 Windows
binaries to the repository and creates a new tag & etc. (I'd do it but
I'm on low-bandwidth dialup).

Once that's done, I'll be happy to make the required changes to
Makefile.nmake and tools/win32-setup.sh

Done - please do the other stuff - got to go...
/Anders