Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug 2066: GtkCombo: Conversion Status

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:13:22 -0500
Hold the press !!

There's been an update on the GTK bug report that indicates the bug has been fixed in the "freshly released" GTK 2.12.6.

I'll check into it.

Bill

---
This problem isn't reproducible in the freshly released GTK+ 2.12.6. Windows
binaries at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.12/

My guess is that the problem was caused by bug #506769 .

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 506769 ***