Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] summary window

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:46:32 -0800
bijjou2000 wrote:

I work at a dissektor using  udp.port = = udp.port xxx and yyy.
 I will show the ports Number in the summary window in the info column.

If you *don't* have a dissector for the protocol, the UDP dissector will show the port numbers.

If you do, the Info column should show more than *just* the port numbers, unless the protocol is *so* simple that there's nothing more to show. However, if you want to show the port numbers in addition to other information, you can use pinfo->srcport for the source port and pinfo->destport for the destination port.