Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can't see my protocol in "Decode As ..." menu

From: "Glenn Shirley" <grshirley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:57:02 +1100
Ok,

looks like my build is actually fine -  if I disable all protocols except
eth, ip, udp, rtp and my protocol it works fine.

I'm guessing because the RTP payload type I expect is defined elsewhere (its
one of the dynamic payload types) Wireshark gets confused as to which
dissector to use.  Strange as it works on Win32.  I'll dig deeper.

Cheers,
Glenn.