Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can't see my protocol in "Decode As ..." menu

From: "Glenn Shirley" <glenn.shirley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:31:11 +1100
Hi all,

I'm currently building Wireshark on CentOs 4 and trying to add in my own
protocols.

My build appears fine but when I run my newly built version of Wireshark I
can see my protocols in the "Analyze | Enabled protocols" list but they
aren't visible under the "Decode as" menu.

My build on Win32 runs fine.

These protocols are really just different RTP payloads.

Is there something special that has to be done on Linux compared to Win32?
Any hints as to where to start looking appreciated!

Regards,
Glenn.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:23 PM