Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Roofnet Dissector

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 05:39:05 +0100
Hi,

   I've looked at the pdf you sent. May you define further the following
fields :

- type (are there any fixed values?)
- nlinks : this field is used to tell how many fields there will be in
the variable length header. Right?
- next : semantic ?
- flags : bit X means ... ?
- Query Dst : IPv4 ?

Is this header used for the purpose of an improved source routing?

Can you send me a sample capture file?

thanx,
Sebastien Tandel