Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Roofnet Dissector

From: Nicola Arnoldi <nicola.arnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:40:40 +0100
Hello everybody.
I send you as an attachment a sample capture file of a TCP session
running over a roofnet wireless mesh.
(zipped version of a tcpdump capture file obtained with wireshark)

Obviously, Wireshark decodes only the MAC headers, treating the rest as
'data', as it doesn't now how to dissect...

Thanks for any support!!!

Nicola