Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Roofnet Dissector

From: Nicola Arnoldi <nicola.arnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:22:26 +0100
Hello everybody.
If you're into wireless mesh networking stuff, you've probably heard
about Roofnet, an MIT project with WMNs.
Well, Roofnet introduces a 2.5 OSI Layer, with certain headers.
Anyone designed a dissector for Roofnet or is anyone interested into it?

Is it possible to design such a 2.5 layer dissector?

If so, please contact me, I will be happy to provide the packet
structure...

I know I can design the dissector myself, but I am quite a newbie of
Wireshark programming.

I will use the dissector for research purposes (not commercial), just to
precise...

Thanks everybody

Nicola Arnoldi