Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SMTP Failures

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:15:28 -0400
Is the MAIL FROM: command properly formed? Compare it against others that work.

Is the FROM: address or domain blacklisted or otherwise not allowed by the relay you're talking to (perhaps especially based on the address of the host that's attempting to relay the message to it)? Many relays will return an error but many are not that polite...

Ian