Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] SMTP Failures

From: "Nozell, Paul" <pnozell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:45:12 -0500

Looking for some assistance in troubleshooting a SMTP mail issue

Host 67.155.75.242 sending SMTP mail to 12.14.169.151

The connection breaks just after the host submits the MAIL FROM: command, the connection sends FIN, ACK followed by RST

The SMTP relay works with other email coming over the Internet, so why is this one failing.

Thanks in advanced,

Paul