Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal.conf vs. preferences

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:08:08 -0800
Graeme Hewson wrote:

Patch attached to use "preferences" for both local and global preferences files.

Checked in, without the "stat()" calls (we just try opening "preferences" and, if that fails with ENOENT, we try "ethereal.conf"), and with the man page section on the preferences files more like the section on color filters files.