Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] enable to compile ethereal 10.3.9 with mac os x

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:08:22 -0800
LEGO wrote:
This is what I've done (which is not necessarilly the right thing to
do, but so far it works for me):

- I installed gtk2, pango, pcap et al. using from darwinports

$ ./configure --disable-gtktest --disable-glibtest
--with-pcap=/opt/local --with-zlib=/opt/local --with-pcre=/opt/local
--with-plugins=/opt/local/lib/ethereal/plugins --prefix=/opt/local/

So why the --disable-gtktest and --disable-glibtest? Do the tests fail? If so, why?