Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] enable to compile ethereal 10.3.9 with mac os x

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:21:13 +0100
This is what I've done (which is not necessarilly the right thing to
do, but so far it works for me):

- I installed gtk2, pango, pcap et al. using from darwinports

$ ./configure --disable-gtktest --disable-glibtest
--with-pcap=/opt/local --with-zlib=/opt/local --with-pcre=/opt/local
--with-plugins=/opt/local/lib/ethereal/plugins --prefix=/opt/local/