Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] does ethereal team have plan to support decode more scsi comm

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:56:19 -0800
Ming Zhang wrote:

Does ethereal team have plan to support decode more scsi commands?

	http://www.ethereal.com/faq#q1.6

It refers to new protocols, but also applies to existing protocols; there really aren't any Official Plans from The Ethereal Team to add particular dissection capabilities, those capabilities show up if and when somebody decides to implement them.

There might be particular developers with plans to add dissection for additional commands to the SCSI dissector.