Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] enable to compile ethereal 10.3.9 with mac os x

From: Giacomo Viani <biogiacomo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:57:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi all ,
I Have some problem during compile fase of the last
version of ethereal ( 10.9 ) . Maybe some problem
about gtk2 , in my mac there are both gtk version ,
but configure script check only the old version of gtk
, so i  disable the newest version of gtk with
--disable-gtk2 option  . But after I have passed
configure script , i have problem with make , after
this only tethereal is available .

There is some documentation that can help me compile
ethereal .

BR
Giacomo