Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] A few Win32 compile issues

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:27:45 +0200
David Richards wrote:

2. I added /DWIN32 to LOCAL_LCFLAGS in config.nmake to prevent PCAP.H
from trying to #include <sys/time>.
That's WinPcap's pcap.h?
Yes.  How do others get around this or do all the Windows folks do some
workaround?
Hmmm, I'm using winpcap for a long time and I don't have to do any changes.

Just of interest, which version of the winpcap developer pack are you using? And could you add the compiler output when it's going wrong?

Regards, ULFL