Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reviewed and updated "User's Guide" version 1.94 available (r

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:34:11 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:
If nobody is going to send in new comments, I would like to release the
guide as version 2.00 today or tomorrow (hopefully Gerald will find some
time to put it on the official site).

I'll try to put it up in the next few days.

I have uploaded the following formats of the user's guide v2.00 on my server (and removed all prerelease versions): http://lamping.net/ethereal

-user-guide.pdf: Adobe pdf
-user-guide.chm: Microsoft compressed html help
-eug_html_chunked.zip: multiple page (chunked) html, zip with all corresponding graphics
-eug_html.zip: single page html, zip with all corresponding graphics

So I would like the following formats on the server (I feel like christmas :-):

for online reading:
-html (single page)
-html_chunked

for offline reading: